Custom Search

Popular Posts

Monday, January 26, 2009

When its Freezing Outside - Prospect Inside

Too cold out there to do any prospecting; Take advantage of the weather and Prospect Indoors. By that, I mean use this time for research. Check out the intranet for historical information about local areas or any area for that matter. Right now I am reviewing records and geological reports from the Department of Mines and Minerals of Virginia. I have found old geological reports of minerals in a nearby county. These reports reveal Lode Veins, their locations and assays. In fact the report I am looking at closely even suggests where the "Intelligent Prospector" should spend their time prospecting. This information is invaluable to me and has refreshed my spirits for getting out to a new area this spring with high hopes of finding a substantial amount of Gold.

No comments: